Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Cake for Pie.

More to write later...but timing is everything, and my timing is notoriously bad -- so I had to do this in a timely manner. Couldn't let the day go by without marking the occasion...28 candles. Wow. A long way from dinner at Casa's with your family for number 21. And we still haven't come to terms....
My heart is like the big Fox and Fox tire on Sherman Street. Even after all this time, you can still see where the love was-- sort of like the St. Marys during spring flood season. And even though the river's now back in its banks, it could swell up and threaten at any moment....hence the complex system of walls designed to keep what's in in...and what's out out.
Anyway, I hope that makes things a little clearer. You know who you are. Have some pepperoni pizza from Clara's, and a glass of Mondoro Asti, and know that I thought of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home