Thursday, May 05, 2005

My pledge to you, Gentle Reader.

Funny to think that I used to do this kind of stuff every day for a living--below government poverty standards, but a living nonetheless--and now i find it hard to put down a few thoughts once every eight weeks or so. I promise that from here on out, I'll try to do better.

I also vow to eat more King Gyros before coming into work, so I can blow Billy out of the room right on time, and have it all to myself. Dammit--I gotta have some selfish habits.

And I swear on a Tennessee Mart Slurpee (Cherry, not frozen Coke) to be nicer to people that interrupt my quiet revelries at friendly drinking establishments, and remember that they feel a certain bond--in certain cases, even a cosmic one--with me; and that i should embrace and appreciate their efforts to share their world with me, and mine with them. That these people, whether old and dear friends, newer aquaintances, or never-met-before passers-by, all appear on my path for a reason--and all have something to share.

Want some introspection? Take that, Nietzsche, you bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home