Wednesday, March 15, 2006

His Friends Call Him Big Dick.(Or, You Don't See That Everyday.)

The Friends of the Bob & Tom Show are appearing at the Embassy Theatre next Friday night. A group of funny comedians....Frank Caliendo, Greg Warren, Mike Armstrong, Roy Wood Jr. and Donnie Baker (a B&T regular voice.) Here are some screen shots of the Embassy marquee advertising the show.








If you know me, you know that I don't know enough about computers to be able to Photoshop (although as always, I'd like to learn.) I swear that as of yesterday afternoon, this was still on the marquee. Don't know if it was someone's sense of humor at the Embassy (unlikely, but possible) or merely the work of an aged volunteer that didn't get the joke (much more likely.) But I almost pissed myself when I saw it...in fact, I almost veered off the road and into the Grand Wayne Center. I'm looking forward to seeing the Fort Wayne stage debut...

Paging.....

RICHARD SMOKER! (click on photo to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home