Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You're Caller Nine! (Or, We'll Get That Right On For You. Now Sign The Check.)


What I'll be doing for the next two days. It will be worth it. 10a-7p Eastern. A minimum donation of 20 bucks gets any classic rock song we're legally allowed to play on the air for you. Think pay-for-play...without the attorneys general getting involved. We stream online at www.923thefort.com , for those of you checking in from out of town. It's all about the kids....so be a part of it, if you can afford to.

As Bartles and Jaymes, used to say, "We thank you for your support."

3 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

Who's Dr. O'sh..somethingirsish?
Is that you?

3/08/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

Coffee--I'm going to try to be at NLT.

Nolff--No, the good Dr. is someone who has been touched by Make-A-Wish, and wanted to give back to the community. I'm neither Irish...or smart enough to be a doctor.

But in my lunkish, Midwestern pork tenderloin-eating way, I'm gonna try to help out for the next couple of days, too....

3/09/2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

American Pie (the un-cut version) or Alice’s Restaurant, it will give you time for a nice long dump and a sandwich. I want to hear my name to damn-it.

John Q. Public esq.

3/09/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home