Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's A No-Love Thursday. Ladies Get In Free. (Of Course, So Do The Guys.)


I may be late to this evening's meeting of the Kirby Puckett Memorial Chapter of the No-Love Thursday Mutual Aid and Drinking Society, due to a prior commitment with the Fort Wayne Wizards (who begin a ten game home stand tonight at the Castle. Gametime is 7pm.)

Since I won't necessarily be there in my role as National Director of Membership to welcome you, here's a ticket to the festivities. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

now that was some funny shit...
sorry I could not be on hand, I had to meet with my Parole Officer about my internet habbits...

fucking Nazi's always try'n to keep me down.

8/16/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello.
Thought I'd say hi.
I love Kirby Pucket and the Union Gap!

8/21/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home