Thursday, May 12, 2005

Big, Moist, Meaty Breasts.

That was the special today at Hooters, where my sainted grandma (90 years young in July) and I enjoyed a lunch. She had seen the sign in the past, and always asked me what that restaurant was...so I finally decided to take her to see for herself. The guys (and the Hooters girls) got a kick out of her, as she ordered the grilled chicken breast lunch special with free fries. I had the chicken strips, hot, with bleu cheese dressing and fries. While she took in the ambience, looking at all the TV screens, neons, and signs, I enjoyed the more traditional Hooters scenery as well. Finally our delightful waitress, Rachel, brought our food. We ate, and afterward, Grandma declared it to be 'very good. I'd go there again'. Great! I can go to Hooters with my grandma anytime I want!

Life is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're either a VERY nice Grandson, or a have a VERY twisted sense of humor.....

5/13/2005 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home