Monday, July 25, 2005

A Thought For The Day.

Drive-in banks were established so most of the cars today could see their real owners.

--E. Joseph Crossman

So someone explain something to me. When Chase One Morgan Stanley Dean Witter With Extra Cheese Bank And Trust Company calls you to hound you about your bank loan, why do they do it on a Sunday? The damn machine calls me at 8:15 Sunday morning to tell me that I need to contact them. First of all, I'm not even answering the smoke detector if it rings at 8:15 on Sunday morning....let alone a phone call from some damn Pakistani call center. Secondly, the message says they aren't even AVAILABLE till Monday morning. Then WHY CALL ME?? What kind of f***ed up stuff is that? If I answered the phone, would there be someone there to take my money? Didn't think so.

Assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home