Thursday, August 25, 2005

Those Were The Days. (Or, Why The 70's Sucked.)



With the exception of Demi Moore, there are few people that actually REMEMBER the 70's that want anything to do with that era. (Just for the record....if she ever kicks Ashton to the curb, I'd hit it. Even with those old nude photos circulating. I'm not gonna scare you by linking to them...if you want to see, you can do a Google search. Trust me--they're kinda scary...cept for JQP...he likes that look.)

Mike Zuber (missed at the rugby bar, BTW) used to kid me about the banana yellow leisure suit I owned (and confessed to on-air) in that dark, dismal time known as the 70's. In fact, the only positive thing I can think of from the 70's were Gas Wars....ok, and maybe going to the Palace in Hicksville for drink-and-drown Sundays....mmmm, 3.2 beer. Okay, and if you danced, The Whisper in Van Wert was a pretty cool place. The drawbacks? Jeez...don't you remember?

Let me refresh your memory.....Check out the pictures and tell me that things aren't better today....

3 Comments:

Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

now that was a trip...
however I was lo-wbrow even then, for my crew it was the Chat Bar and Grill for 3.2 and deep fried pizziaaa....

and my god man, dont hold out on me with those pics!!!!

JQP

8/25/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

John....

Suffice it to say that Gillette made NO money from Ms. Moore during the late 70s and early 80s. One reviewer of the photos said 'it looked like she was birthing a baby bear cub.'

You have to surf for prOn on your own time, though, buddy....

8/25/2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

hold out...

8/26/2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home