Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Three Days To Go.

A Thought For The Day (from Left Of Centrist--sorry Robert, but I can't get the links to work today...)

Would someone be fined if they attempted to pronounce FCC phonetically on the air?

Ok.....lots to do, not much time. Going to leave at noon Thursday and head to Nashville....dinner with an old friend...then off to Knoxville Friday morning to spend the long weekend with my nubs...and enjoy the rest of the week in a nature preserve in middle Tennessee. Lots of fun times ahead. But before I leave, as always, I gotta pack two weeks worth of work into four days....

So if I don't talk to you, have a happy Easter. I won't post next week, unless I seek out a computer. But the digital camera is going along...so photos should be coming soon.

Until then, picture me hiking with my kids on Cumberland Mountain, in central By-God Tennessee...or maybe sitting in a pew at the Ryman Auditorium (after all, music is my REAL religion...)

and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home