Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Couple Of Things. (Or, Join Me, Won't You?)


First off, it's No-Love Thursday. I might attend, or i might be taking a nap......

so I can be ready for After Midnight!



Hope to see you at one or both of these fine Fort Wayne traditions....events like these shouldn't be missed. In an unrelated note, the logo for Tiny Tunes has been updated....let me know what you think.....



Don't forget, for your event, no matter how big or small, I have everything necessary for great tunage. Weddings, parties, reunions.....whatever...whether it's a little jazz for your dinner party, or filling the great outdoors with rock and roll for your big throwdown bash, Tiny Tunes can deliver....433-3331. Or email me at tiny 923thefort.com.

Carry on......

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

Rumor has it Kirby Puckett and the Union Gap might be playing.....

tl

8/24/2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done....

8/24/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

You know, for 4 1/2 yrs as I journeyed thru the divorce from hell, I swore up and down I was going to have one heck of an "I finally got my divorce" bash....and somehow, I forgot all about it...I suppose 9 months later is a little too late? But anyhow, I am a bit curious, what kind of music would we play at such an event? "You've lost that loving feeling", "Kiss this....goodbye", "She's gone", "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" hmmmmm

8/24/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

Celebration?
All my exes live in texas?
Gooodbye Earl?
The I-95 Asshole song?

There are probably more, but a party like that should be about celebrating, not obsessing over the jerk that was the cause of the party....

8/25/2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home