Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Thought on Ex-Wives; or Robert Blake Was Right.

I need to preface this with a disclaimer: My ex-wife, though she has her quirks, is for the most part a solid person, and a good mother to my two beautiful daughters. This post is predicated by a conversation I had earlier today with a friend who's going through some tough times, and his ex is making those tough times tougher. The disclaimer might kill the buzz, but it had to be said. There. Now....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Got a problem with your current spouse? Kill 'em. You'll get put away, but at least you'll have a place to live, three meals a day, cable tv, fitness center, free health care and meds, and when you get out of jail in ten years, you'll still have all of your stuff, instead of only half.

As far as the prison sex? No worse than the screwing the lawyers give you.

I'm kidding, but not much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home