Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not Chicago Or New Haven, But The Good Old Summit City. (Or, How Was Your Day At Work Today, Dear?)

There's blood in the streets,
It's up to my ankles.
There's blood in the streets,
It's up to my knees.
There's blood in the street,
The town of Chicago.
Blood on the rise,
It's followin' me.

An excerpt from Peace Frog
--The Doors
Morrison Hotel (1970)



Not to belittle my two (former) PDs/co-workers' current status, but allow me a moment of selfishness and let me note....

At least this time, it wasn't me. Maybe my karmic wheel isn't completely flat after all.

Keeping score? Since this time last week, that's two dead and one wounded (sorry, CK.)

Still bad juju in the air. Keeping my head low till the shooting stops. More reports from the front as the situation warrants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who got canned now?

6/27/2005 4:21 AM  
Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

Shannon at the north building...Mark Evans out south.

6/27/2005 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home