Saturday, June 18, 2005

Working For The Weekend.

12 days down....9 hours to go. Fortunately, 4 are 'virtual'....the nice way of saying that it appears that I'm at work, but I'm not...so I don't get paid for it. Mentally, I liken it to cooking for Golden Corral....do the work, put it out there for all to enjoy, and then you can go home. No need to stick around and watch it consumed.
Weird point of view, but....
Keeps me sane that way.

Ribfest this weekend....blues, and pig. Good stuff. May save the shredded sanity I still retain. (Not to be confused with shredded pork...which I adore.)

It (the ribs and pork) would be better, of course, if it was at Calhoun's on Pellissippi Parkway at Kingston Pike...or maybe Corky's or the Rendezvous in Memphis. Even Burbank's in Sharonville. Actually, those locales would help sooth the soul, too.

Hmmm....Cincy is on the way to Tennessee. BBQ Road Trip? One of these days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home