Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Some Thoughts On Being Naked.

"I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..."
--Benny Hill


"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
--Mark Twain

An Irishman is the only man in the world who will step over the bodies of a dozen naked women to get to a bottle of stout.
--Unknown

Why am I thinking about nakedness? Well...besides the everyday undercurrents that run through my juvenile brain; I am going out to buy some clothes today (note I did NOT say 'shopping'....I go to buy things I need, not shop for things I want--not even when it comes to food.)

Sometimes I think it would be easier to just slap a coat of paint over the parts that might offend, and go about our business.

On second thought, upon reflecting on myself and others I interact with each day....that would be a very bad idea. All the Sherwin-Williams stores in the world (remember 'Cover The Earth?") don't have enough paint to make THAT scenario into a pleasant living environment....

Off to get some new jeans, then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home