Friday, December 02, 2005

A Holiday Dilemma. (Or, Who To Take To The Company Christmas Party.)


Well, tonight's the company Christmas (Kwanzaa, Hanukah, Winter Solstice, Couple of Days Off to Buy Beer For New Year's) party. And what to do? No date. Got my costume taken care of (yes, it's a Christmas costume party....we tend to get our holidays mixed up where I work. Kinda easy to do when you have to work on all of them.) But who will i take? What lucky girl will be my date to this, the ultimate throwdown? Put a personal ad on Fark.com. Told the women of America all about what a great guy I am. Check out (picture above) the response I got. Who says personals don't work?

AAAAhhhh....The power of the internet.

BTW: Today is Bob's Birthday. Celebrate in the manner recommended. (If you're a fan of the show, you know what I mean.) Hopefully, I'll get to join you in the revelry.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

Mrs JQP and I have a date...

and little hottie I am told.

but we are lucky like that...

oh btw: I am going as
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001434/

JQP

12/02/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Steve "Tiny" Michaels said...

Update:

No costume. And the Playmate that won my dating contest came down with a case of the avian flu. (or maybe it was evian flu.)

Prospects now looking dim for a social outing this evening. I think I'd rather stay in and stay warm, than spend time, energy and money to beat a free meal out of the boss. Call me cynical...call me jaded.

Go ahead. Cynical. Jaded.

See how fun that was?

12/02/2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home