Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Set Your Sights High.


Had my first guitar lesson last night. Went well, I think...although I can't help but feel like I'm in kindergarten again. The instructor was impressed that I picked up the correct pitch and tuned my guitar...which was painfully out of tune, having been tuned to itself for the past several months. Three people in last nights class...gonna add one more next week. Got to learn five chords and have them memorized by next week's class...shouldn't be a problem. So far, so good.

What are you doing to improve yourself today? Everybody's gotta have something to strive for....even a goldfish, whose world is limited.....

I know, this happy attitude is a little out of character, but I'm trying to combat the weather (shitty and cold) and my aging (rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell, as Merle once sang) and keep a positive outlook.

Either that, or I'm going to go to Wal-Mart at 3am and buy some ammunition.....

Stay tuned. Oh, and if you see me smiling with a gun in my hand....

RUN.

Can't be too careful....even though my sight might be set too high. (smiles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home