Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What To Do This Friday Night. (Or, A Blatant Plug.)



Well, now you know what I'm doing Friday night. Mike Birbiglia, Auggie Smith, Henry Philips, Greg "The Fluteman" Warren, and Mike McCrae. ..all on stage at the Embassy Friday at 8. Meet and Greet, for the lucky few, at 7:30.

Tickets are still available....$28.50 at the Embassy, or thru Ticketmaster.

Look for me all over the Embassy...and RH too, as he's taking pictures for the station.

Then after the show, we're all off to Buckets in Covington Plaza for an afterparty....and probably a late dinner. Love Buckets' Red, White and Bleu burger...and their cole slaw is pretty darn good too.

Feel free to join me, won't you? It really will be a good time...and I'm not just blowing smoke up your skirt...

(Although upon further reflection...If you're a female, and you're into that kind of thing--and I guess, if you're wearing a skirt-- ask me and I might......Might be an interesting end to the evening.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home