Saturday, July 30, 2005

Let's Get Physical. (Or, The Shape Of Things To Come.)




















First off, let me say that I remember the furor that Olivia Newton-John's song was met with due to its possible sexual overtones; and I want to point out that both of the possible double entendres in the headline, while mildly amusing, were merely coincidental. Unless you're a sweet, hot young chickie that likes large older men...Then I urge you to call me. Soon. Now, in fact.

Anyway.... On to the shameless plug...

You may have noticed that I carry a few extra pounds on my frame (not that the nickname "Tiny" would have been a giveaway.) That's why Billy Elvis and I have joined the fitness program at Spiece Lifestyle Medical Center. Becky and Tom and the rest of the staff at Spiece are gonna whip us both into shape....ok, at least a better shape than we have now...or kill us trying. Great facility...almost makes me look forward to working out!

If you'd like more information on Spiece Lifestyle Medical Center (if you prefer to pamper your body instead of punishing it, they have a great day spa, too) visit them in the Spiece Fieldhouse on Merchandise Drive, just off Lima Road near I-69, or click here to visit their website! Tell them Tiny sent you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home