Monday, August 01, 2005

A Thought For The Day.

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.

--Abraham Lincoln

Sounds like the Golden Rule put to use to me....and Lord knows, there are worse role models for life than the man from Springfield....but more importantly:

What a novel concept....a religion that needs no gathering to validate it; a spiritual path that one LIVES, instead of merely reading about it...and one that NEVER asks for money.

If only ALL religion had those qualities...

1 Comments:

Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

a few little know facts about Springfield... It fist became famous for rifes "Springfield Rifes" which helped win WWI (besting the bloody Hun, after we sat out all the hard stuff).

and Pony Shoe Sandwiches... Teaxas Toast, Roast Beef grilled onions served open faces and then covered with melded chesse.

welcome to the world of blog dear man, a hearty welcome fellow traveler...

"Boat Drinks"

JQP esq.

8/01/2005 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home